As a property management company our first priority is the safety and security of the building. During this time we will continue to remain open and monitor the interior and exterior of the complex at all times including making any necessary repairs.
Our top priorities are the health and safety of our Tenants and employees. As stated, we will continue with the following protocol.
- We have increased our cleaning frequency of the entire complex on all high trafficked/ touched surface.
- We have subcontracted with a professional cleaning company to conduct a deep cleaning of all common area spaces on a weekly basis including disinfection protocols based on the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control – PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY WILL START ON MONDAYAND WILL BE IN FULL PROTECTIVE GEARFOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF THEIR OWN STAFF. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY CONFIRMED CASES THEY ARE SIMPLY BEING CAUTIOUS. A NOTICE WILL BE POSTED ON ALL ENTRANCES AS A REMINDER. Please alert your employees too!
- Please cleanyour interior office space frequently.
- We are following the below guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 for all of our staff and would recommend following the same protocol for your staff(Please see the attached CDC Guidelines)
- Stop shaking hands – use non-contact methods of greeting
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, dispose of immediately and wash your hands
- Do not touch your face.
- Increase ventilation
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 10-20 seconds after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Disinfect doorknobs, switches, handles, computers, cell phones, bathrooms, countertops and any other commonly touched surfaces at work or home.
- Limit close contact
- Do not share food
- If you are sick or have sick family members – STAY HOME
This situation remains fluid, and we are learning and adapting to new developments as information becomes available.
We thank everyone for your continued support and help and like always we will all get through this together.
Please contact us immediately if you have any questions or concerns and we are here to help as much as we can.